8. Clifton, I.T., and J.M. Refsnider. Temporal climatic variability predicts thermal tolerance in two sympatric lizard species. Journal of Thermal Biology.
7. Clifton, I.T., A.J. Bagrowski, E.T. Morrissey, and J.M. Refsnider. Thermal biology does not vary with body size in greater short-horned lizards (Phrynosoma hernandesi). Herpetological Review.
6. Refsnider, J.M. T.K. Vazquez, I.T. Clifton, D.M. Jayawardena, and S.A. Heckathorn. Cellular and whole-organism effects of prolonged versus acute heat stress in a montane, desert lizard. Journal of Experimental Zoology Part A. PDF
5. Clifton, I.T., J.D. Chamberlain, and M.E.Gifford. Role of phenotypic plasticity in morphological differentiation between water snake populations. Integrative Zoology. PDF
3. Refsnider, J.M., S.S. Qian, H.M. Streby, S.E. Carter, I.T. Clifton, A.D. Siefker, and T.K. Vazquez. Reciprocally-transplanted lizards along an elevational gradient match light-environment use of local lizards via phenotypic plasticity. Functional Ecology. PDF